The fastest way to launch your Ecommerce site. We offer an implementation framework to improve time-to-market, reduce risk and development time with Dynamicweb projects.
Reduce project risk and time
• More configuration and less coding equals lower project risk
• Faster implementation via the Rapido methodology
• Accelerate your digital business
• Configure the overall website design and layout
• Rapido has a lot of pre-prepared widgets
• Extend with custom code, if needed
Possible to upgrade
• Upgrading to minor/patch versions has never been easier
• Use the extensibility framework to do customizations
• Rapido functionalities are continously updated
Less coding, more configuration
Rapido is a standard solution that is designed as a platform for rapid implementation and prototyping.
It comes with a set of configuration options and designs that increase implementation efficiency and quality and features a best-practice Ecommerce implementation - in short, less coding, more configuration.
Works on all devices
Deploying your Rapido solution is the best and most reliable way to get your new Ecommerce site up and running – at the fastest speed.
Rapido can be configured to the extreme and ships with a set of website settings allowing you to change layout options with only a few clicks. It has never been easier to be consistent in your visual identity.
Go live in no time
Our standard solution Dynamicweb Rapido consists of premade configurable frontend templates as well as several tools that work seamlessly with our All-in-One Business Suite, giving you a head-start and lowering your time-to-market.
Four sites in four months
In only four months, Færch A/S launched four new websites using Dynamicweb Rapido. Færch manages multiple sites in one solution, which enabled them to scale their business in an efficient way. Additionally, with the CMS and PIM, it has never been easier to create and maintain content and product data in good looking websites.
New marketing strategy and B2B website
Due to the easy design of the website and the requirements of Byosis, Dynamicweb was chosen in combination with Rapido. As a result, Byosis got a good, reliable B2B web platform that contains all of the marketing tools that Byosis needs - in no time.
The key advantages
- A solid foundation to expand on
- Quick prototyping with your data
- Seamless integration with Dynamicweb Business Suite
- A standard implementation which is part of our regular QA test flow
- A full component library for creating your content
- Built-in best-practice principles from leading UX experts
If the configuration doesn't cut it, Rapido gives you access to a clean, maintainable, and highly customizable code base for developing custom projects. Your Dynamicweb Partner assists you to accomplish anything you want using a variety of front-end technologies.
Implementation framework to improve time-to-market, reduce risk and development time with Dynamicweb projects.
Request a demo
Need a guided tour of Rapido?
I’m here if you want to get more details about our fast launch solution.
We could also arrange a tailored demo, if you're interested?