Channel Development Manager (USA)
- Identify and onboard net new implementation partners; net new referral partners as needed
- Proactively plan and execute on identified sales and marketing strategies
- Develop and implement your own identified sales tactics to attract net new partners
- Manage your net new partner account pipeline and partner relationships with support from the Director of Alliances & Channels
- Support the Director of Alliances & Channels on identified partner accounts throughout the partner sales process with a primary focus on prospecting, partner onboarding, and enablement
- Establish rapport and trust with prospective partner contacts
- Identify and assess the qualification of partner opportunities throughout the partner sales cycle
- Collaborate with and assist the sales and marketing team to develop campaigns for uncovering and generating new partner business
- Collaborate with the delivery team during the partner onboarding process to assist with a smooth transition
- Consistently meet business development KPI’s
- Assist with market research to identify new partner verticals
- Utilize Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM to diligently track partner pipeline
The Channel Development Manager will work with the management, sales, and marketing team to drive partner growth through net new partnership development. You will be responsible for executing on agreed-upon prospecting activities, managing a partner pipeline, and cultivating partner relationships. It is important that the Channel Development Manager is ambitious, a self-starter, detail-oriented, persistent, results-driven, proactive, and a team player.
Experience and Skills
- B.A. or B.S. required
- 3+ years of business development or partner development experience
- Go-getter with a strong drive for prospecting new partner business
- Proven background of successfully meeting sales KPI’s
- Experience prospecting to B2B partners in the technology ecosystem
- Experience working with channel partners and effectively managing the partner sales process
- Ability to exercise initiative to accomplish goals
- Proven success building trust with executive-level partner contacts
- Ability to work independently in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be resourceful with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Must be able to successfully work from home during normal business hours
- Your work will be performed out of your home-office, with Headquarters in Los Angeles, California. Dynamicweb North America has offices in Los Angeles and Portugal, with remote staff located throughout the United States and Canada.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, travel to partner offices and tradeshows are currently on hold. Once it becomes safe to travel, this role will have regular travel up to 20%. Evening, weekend, and extended hours as needed to participate in tradeshows and events.
At Dynamicweb North America, we deliver solutions through a passionate and talented team, that empowers our customers to make their digital vision a reality.
With over 5,000 valued customers and 12,000 implemented solutions, Dynamicweb is an established, forward thinking, Microsoft Gold Certified software company. Dynamicweb develops and implements solutions that help B2B and B2C companies optimize their online business and grow top line revenue with our Digital Experience Platform using eCommerce, web content management, digital marketing, and product information management. Our digital solutions streamline business operations and make it easy to engage customers with a personalized experience. They find and purchase what they need, when they need it, and continue to return for a seamless user experience.