End-user training: Content & Marketing Copenhagen
In this course, you will learn to create a website with pages and Images. Handle users and send newsletter.
The course is designed for users who have little or no knowledge of Dynamicweb CMS. It is recommended for new users of the system.
It is a practical course with demonstrations by lecturer, with questions and answers and guided tasks.
- Getting to know the Backend
- Help where to find it
- Dashboards and how to setup
- Rapdio Design and Layout, Design for different Channels
- How to add and arrange content on Page with different paragraph types
- Ribbon bar settings
- Website settings, Create copy of website, Language management
- Filemanager, Image Upload, Resize
- Create and import users through User Management,
- Lear how to use SmartSearch, Permissions, Page login, Edit users
- Modules, Extranet, Maps and control GDPR permissions with Forms
- Email marketing newsletter
Dynamicweb certification included
- Exercises will be conducted on practice test sites and there will be limited options to change things on customer site.
- All training starting before 12:00 will include free lunch and you are expected to bring your own laptop (otherwise contact email@example.com).
- Price: €400