New Visual Editor
Are you responsible for your website? Do you want to increase the user experience of your site? And create landing pages with a design that converts? Then this quick hands-on webinar is just for you!
Our Product Specialist, Nicolai Gosvig, introduces you to the new Visual Editor and the new Content Builder. He'll focus on the features educating you on how to utilize them. We're keeping this webinar short sticking to the point: 15 minutes indtroduction and live demo, and then you'll be able to ask questions.
The newVisual Editor is a tool in Dynamicweb empowering you to create content visually by having the page as the workplace and then dragging different building blocks onto it. That way you can see the changes immediately and what the finished page would look like in frontend. With Visual Editor, a page is divided into rows and columns. For each row, you add content in the form of columns.
With the new Content Builder, you will be equipped with existing templates and presets. The presets are a quick way of adding content to your page, where you can e.g. drag an entire row that is already enriched with demo content onto the content editor area. The content can then be changed afterward.
- Create content using drag and drop
- Define rows and columns using items
- Save row and column presets for easy creation of content
- Change the order of rows and columns in the visual view
- Fast and intuitive way to build content
- Better user experience
- With these new features Dynamicweb makes it easier than ever before to manage your website. Using the predefined templates makes creating and maintaining your website extremely smooth.
And you'll, of course, have access to all of the tools that let you tweak the look and feel of the content you're configuring.