Dynamicweb 9.8 release webinar
The brand new Dynamicweb 9.8 is available for download January 28 and contains new exciting tools and features for all areas of the platform: PIM, Ecommerce, Marketing, and CMS.
Webinar date: February 4th 2020
- Marketing: Email automation feature for easy flow setup
- Ecommerce: Improved cart management such as order drafts - work with multiple carts from frontend before finalizing orders
- PIM: Integration options to Channable and Icecat
- PIM: Image handler changed to asset management for handling various assets, e.g. documents & videos, across product families & variants
- EndPoint Management tool for connecting to our code units directly – recommended for cloud-hosted ERP systems, where you can’t/won’t use a connector service
- The D365BC plugin unit is now extendable – write your own AL extensions and subscribe to more than 70 different extensibility points.
Watch this 40-minute release webinar to get an online presentation and demo by Dynamicweb CTO, Nicolai Høeg Pedersen.