Dynamicweb: Microsoft CRM Integration for eCommerce
Put your operational website data to work and connect your brick-and-mortar processes to the digital world with Dynamicweb and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration.
Key Dynamics CRM capabilities
• Improved customer visibility across different channels
• Customer data to support segmentation and targeting
• One master record (no more duplicate data)
Business Process Optimization
• Reduced admin time - website data is automatically transfered
• Updates are seamless and handled real time or batch
• Accurate data - no more 'human errors'
• Empower your sales team with key customer data
• Sales team can respond to customer data much quicker
• Shorten sales cycle and keep customer churn to a minimum
CRM integration for your website is good for your business. It means less time spent manually entering customer details into your CRM from multiple inlets – freeing up staff time to actually follow up the contacts generated!
Collect data and personalize the online experience
CRM integration is important for gaining customer insights, which can be used for personalizing the online experience - for instance through targeted content, product recommendations and other suggestions. Not only will it help prospects find content that fits their interests, but it will also help increase conversions.
Integrated email marketing
Don’t waste marketing resources by using various external systems. With Dynamicweb, all of of your content, users and customer behavioral and transactional data are at your finger tips. Improve your email marketing flow and to optimize performance through personalization, split-testing and automation.
Blend on-site behavior and CRM customer details with ERP transactional data to target customers. Set it up once, and Dynamicweb can automatically deliver drip email campaigns that are sure to increase sales.
Exploring the Experiential: 7 Keys to Creating the Best Online Customer Experience Possible
Customer experience defines the competitive advantage even more than price does these days. As the number of online vendor and retailer options grows - all available at the click of a button - customer expectations have skyrocketed. Get the 7 essential keys you need to create web experiences that amaze your customers and exceed their demands.