Since their target group consists of people from all over the world, it is important to have a universally appealing website. In order to make a good first (online) impression, it directly needs to be clear who ISTwente is and emphasizing the benefits of international education.
Dynamicweb as a solution
To contribute to the KPI’s the core values are implemented on the website:
• A small but tight-knit community
• An international school that feels like family
• Bringing students together from all over the world
In order to attract new visitors, we have:
• Implemented relevant CTA’s in order to build smart groups for marketing automation.
• Increased clickthrough rates by optimizing the marketing automation flow.
• Utilized SEO to establish better online visibility.
• Engaged visitors by optimizing the customer journey, with relevant call to actions and submenu’s throughout the whole website.
In order to increase website conversion rates, Inextenzo integrated marketing automation and improved online visibility. This will help to attract new visitors and convert them into well informed and highly relevant leads.
Over the summer holiday foreign parents are actively looking for a (new) school for their children, therefore the website had to be launched before the holidays. The results thus far are promising.
Overall a higher average time on site, more pageviews per visit and a higher clickthrough rate. The first applications were received within two days after launching the new website, with thanks to the implementation of several relevant call to actions.