Webinar | June 23rd | 10.00 AM CET
This is how you get a Business Central / Dynamics NAV integrated webshop
Establishing a B2B webshop with integration to Microsoft Business Central does not have to be a complex IT project, take +6 months or eat up your entire budget.
With the right solution, process, and preparation, you can get a basic webshop in just 5 days and thus quickly get ready to take orders online. At Dynamicweb, we call this concept "Turnkey", and we take you safely from start to finish.
Meet Sørensen Leather who got a digital order platform
Learn from Sørensen Leather why they decided to get a B2B webshop with integration to Navision and how they their new web solution digitalized their complex ordering process. Peter Søndergaard from Sørensen Leather joins the webinar to share his experience with the turnkey solution that delivered a B2B webshop to support the digital transformation and business growth.
Highlights from the webinar:
- New insights from the B2B eCommerce landscape
- Meet Sørensen Leather and learn from their experience with the turnkey solution
- Challenges before the webshop
- Solution – implementing the B2B webshop
- Results – the B2B webshop today
- See a Turnkey solution in action use - frontend and backend demo
- Turnkey: The process and requirements
The webinar will be held on June 23rd, 2021, at 10.00 AM CET.
Meet the speakers