Technical Presales Consultant, eCommerce (Europe)
Your role in the Presales team
You will be part of a specialized presales team of four colleagues working with clients and partners across Europe. Our common task is to support the sales work and ensure a business alignment with our customers - and thus ensure the right eCommerce, CMS, or PIM solutions for our customers. Our closest partners in implementing Dynamicweb solutions are our skilled partners, who typically specialize in running customer projects and implementing digital solutions.
We all have different competencies, and right now we are looking for colleagues who convincingly and technically confidently can transform our customers' business needs into solutions.
You will help create excitement, discuss challenges with the customer, act as a sparring partner, and uncover the needs for their new online systems. Therefore, you need to have an understanding of how everything from communication to infrastructure in a regular trading or production company is typically connected.
- learn to understand our platform, which includes eCommerce, CMS, PIM, and Marketing tools.
- present our software to customers and partners in a convincing way.
- participate in customer meetings with a view to covering customer requirements.
- use your knowledge and experience to translate problems into solutions and participate in time estimation of tasks and projects.
- participate in the further development of our pre-sale and partner concepts.
Your experience and competencies
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced is not important. We will provide you with the right tools and technical knowledge as well as the opportunity to start a place where we can give you the right digital training. In return, we expect you to:
- Have a good digital intuition and that you are quick to familiarize yourself with new technology.
- Good at ensuring aligning expectations and ensuring a good dialogue with customers.
- Are a good listener and eager to learn.
Your personality is important to us!
You will fit right in if you…
- Optimistic and tackles challenges with a positive attitude.
- Cooperative and flexible - we work on the customer's terms.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work in a culture with a winner’s mentality with an industry-leading product.
- Flexibility in working location & working from home based on where you are situated.
We will schedule and plan the onboarding to ensure you have the right tools to become truly successful. Also, we will introduce you to some of the coolest colleagues in the business. We like to keep things simple and have an informal structure with lots of laughs and events where you can get to know your teammates.
Dynamicweb offers an industry-recognized, cloud-based eCommerce Suite. We enable customers to deliver better digital customer experiences and to scale eCommerce success through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We are a software company building online platforms for the people behind eCommerce. Dynamicweb’s 200+ partners, 150+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. That is why you will be working closely with some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales, and Marketers because although we are 100+ employees, our mission is the same, making software simple and accessible.
Our HQ is in Aarhus, Denmark, but we have offices all over the world, and you will be working alongside colleagues in Europe, Asia, and the US.
Want to know more?
Is this the chance you have been waiting for? Send us your application today and don’t hold back on your skills and motivation and why you would be a great addition to our team – we look forward to hearing from you.
Questions? Please contact our hiring manager, Head of Presales, Claus Pedersen at email: email@example.com
We look forward to reading your application.