.NET Developer skilled in APIs and Web Services (Denmark)
Thousands of businesses run more than 12,000 websites on Dynamicweb. They rely on great Microsoft .NET technology and Dynamicweb’s ability to scale, customize and integrate with other systems. Dynamicweb All-In-One Platform offers the only platform combining ecommerce, CMS, PIM and marketing in one business suite. With such a vast suite of business areas to cover, comes a need for a vast and flexible integration framework, capable of interfacing with many third party systems and services.
Your role will be to lead the architectural and technical direction of Dynamicweb’s integration framework. You will work closely together with your Product Manager and will be instrumental in our quest to build a cutting edge integration framework.
- You feel at home in a Scrum team building software in an agile manor.
- You are self-motivated and driven. We do not believe in supervision and micro management.
- You possess cooperation and social skills. We have an open community of internal and external developers with many technical opinions to navigate. You can reach out to them, listen to and understand them. Then you make an informed decision with your Product Manager.
- You are open to code review others and open to colleagues code reviewing your code. You realize why code review is important.
- You are organized. You keep your sprints tidy, you keep your tasks up-to-date, you document and comment your code, you prioritize and you get stuff done-done.
- You help your team members.
Based on skill level and capability your responsibilities will cover one, some or all of the following:
- Dynamicweb maintains a highly extensible integration framework capable of working with XML, SQL, CSV, XLS sources as well as external web services. All on a scheduled or live basis.
- Dynamicweb maintains an extension for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and 365 Business Central. It is based on C/AL and AL code. This extension exposes an end point which handles synchronous and asynchronous XML requests and responses.
- Dynamicweb maintains an extension for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. It is based on X++ code. This extension exposes an end point which handles synchronous and asynchronous XML requests and responses.
- Dynamicweb interfaces with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM.
- Dynamicweb interfaces with Visma e-conomic.
- Dynamicweb interfaces with a vast list of Social Media Platforms, Authentification Services, Payment Gateways and Shipping Providers including Facebook, Google, Okta, Amazon, DIBS/Nets, PayPal, FedEx, UPS, GLS and many more.
Experience and Skills
- 3 to 5 years of .NET experience.
- Extensive experience with API/Web Service development.
- Extensive experience working in a core R&D team.
- Experience with SQL Server.
- Experience with unit tests and functional tests.
- Knowledge of Azure/Cloud DevOps capabilities.
- Knowledge of test-driven development.
- Optional C/AL, AL or X++ code experience.
- Your closest colleagues will be based in Denmark and Ukraine (same time zone).
- The core R&D team is also co-located in Russia.
- You will join an R&D team of 20 people with 60 % located at headquarters in Aarhus (Denmark), 35 % in Vladivostok (Russia) and 5 % in Vinnitsa (Ukraine).
- You will report to the co-founder and CTO of Dynamicweb.
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary
- Lots of social events in the employees' club
Contact Dan Kristensen Hørlyck - Product Manager, Integrations - phone: +45 2868 9646.
Apply for the job by sending an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject .NET developer Integrations.