Marketing Manager (USA)
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Reports To: Director of Sales and Marketing
At Dynamicweb North America, we deliver solutions through a passionate and talented team, that empowers our customers to make their digital vision a reality.
With over 4,500 valued customers, and 12,000 implemented solutions, Dynamicweb is an established, forward thinking, Microsoft Gold Certified software company. Dynamicweb develops and implements solutions that help B2B and B2C companies optimize their online business and grow top line revenue using eCommerce, web content management, digital marketing, and product information management. Our digital solutions streamline business operations and make it easy to engage customers with a personalized experience. They find and purchase what they need, when they need it, and continue to return time and time again.
We're looking for a talented and experienced self-starter who will champion our marketing and lead generation activities, consistently generate leads and increase brand awareness for our organization, both inside and outside of the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Channel. You will work closely with our remote sales team, our sister company in Europe, and our skilled US delivery team. You will leverage our European domain expertise to further differentiate DWNA from our competition and be instrumental in implementing Dynamicweb’s customer and partner growth strategy.
- Define and manage the marketing content calendar
- Collect, organize, and prioritize approved campaign requests from both Direct Sales and Partner Sales
- Utilize Dynamics 365 CRM and ClickDimensions to diligently track planned campaigns, deadlines, and execute campaigns on-time
- Write and produce original content including email campaigns, blogs, ad copy, sales collateral, webinar topics and talking points, and more
- Create and write effective email campaigns using our email marketing automation tools, collaborating with internal teams to gather relevant content details
- Plan and execute campaign automations including A/B split testing, social, and business development
- Plan, execute, and monitor our social media calendar according to B2B best-practices, including collaborating with external resources for video and graphic production
- Support the Partner Sales team in producing, delivering, and monitoring co-branded marketing content and initiatives
- Support the Partner Sales team with increasing brand awareness, recognition, and engagement through planned campaigns
- Assist in defining marketing KPIs and performance measures and report results
- Assist in vertical market research and in building our vertical database
- Assist in planning and preparation for physical and virtual events and tradeshows
The Marketing Manager will work with the management and sales team to plan the marketing activities and messaging and be responsible for executing on agreed-upon deliverables. It is important that the Marketing Manager is detail-oriented, highly organized, a self-starter, creative, proactive, and self-motivated.
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of marketing strategy and execution experience
- Proven background of successful campaign creation and on-time delivery
- Strong and effective content writer and producer
- Experience marketing to and for B2B businesses, preferably in technology
- Must be able to work independently in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Must have exceptional problem-solving skills
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Experience with CRM tools, preferably Dynamics 365
- Experience with marketing automation tools, preferably ClickDimensions
- Must be able to successfully work from home during normal business hours
- Your work will be performed out of your home-office, with Headquarters in Santa Monica, California. Dynamicweb North America has offices in Santa Monica and Portugal, with remote staff located throughout the United States and Canada.
- Regular travel up to 15%. Evening, weekend, and extended hours as needed to participate in tradeshows and events.