Your team and new colleagues
Being represented at all continents, having colleagues in The Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Asia, and the United States you will be in an international environment and part of a growing eCommerce company with sky-high ambitions. You’ll get a seat in the Sales and Marketing team, with fun colleagues specialized in selling and promoting one of Europe’s most advanced online all-in-one platforms. This position is located at our Dutch office in Zwolle.
You will be responsible for:
- Demand and awareness generation with a strong focus on digital, where data driven decisions are in your blood.
- Create local campaigns through the right channels (like PPC, PPL, Email, Paid Social, Display Advertising and events), negotiating deals with local media suppliers and optimize the channels to your disposal.
- Find key partners to create co-branded marketing activities with, ranging from content creation to webinars to physical partner events.
- Support global marketing campaigns and ensure top localized execution.
- Create and maintain marketing planning and budget reporting.
Your experiences and profile
- 3-5 years of regional marketing experience.
- Good writing skills in both Dutch and English.
- Keep a neat structure to track all marketing activities across the Benelux.
- Result-oriented, creative, and flexible in finding solutions.
You will be a great fit if you are:
- A passionate eCommerce enthusiast
- Enjoy creating content and have a good understanding of cultural differences in driving campaign across different segments.
- Are meticulous about your deliveries.
What’s in it for you?
You be part of a highly specialized team within eCommerce and Sales and work with passionate and hard-working people. There is a good mix of young, ambitious, and very driven people and experienced sales executives to guide and set direction.
We like to keep things simple and have an informal structure with lots of laughs and events where you can get to know your teammates. Company events take place in Denmark, and you will experience a Nordic working culture from within.
Dynamicweb offers an industry-recognized, cloud based Digital Experience Platform. We enable customers to deliver better digital customer experiences and to scale ecommerce success through our Content Management, Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, and Product Information Management solutions.
We are a software company building online platforms for the people behind e-commerce. Dynamicweb’s 300+ partners, 200+ employees in offices all around the globe are proud to support well over 4.000 brands. That is why you will be working closely along some of the best Product Managers, Software Developers, Sales and Marketers because although we are 100+ employees, our mission is the same, making software simple and accessible.
Our HQ’s is in Aarhus, Denmark, but we have offices all over the world, and you will be working alongside colleagues in the Europe, Asia and the US.
Want to know more?
Is this the chance you have been waiting for? Send us your application today and don’t hold back on your skills and motivation and why you would be a great addition to our team – we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply: email us your application/CV by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment date: December 1st 2021
Hiring manager: Country Manager, Harry van Rossum
Contact Information: email@example.com / +31 8 527 33 576
Place of work: Assendorperdijk 1, 8012 EG Zwolle